AP30L NEW Award
EDM Machining System Using AI Technology.
Dramatically Improves Reproducibility in the Ultra-fine Machining and Achieves High Speed and High-precision Machining.
* The picture shown may slightly differ from the actual machine.
- High-Speed and High-Response 3-Axis (XYZ) Linear Motor Drive
- High-performance linear motors and motion controllers that have been designed and manufactured by Sodick for over 20 years are adopted for the XYZ axes. To achieve top-class machining accuracy and efficiency, they offer extremely precise positioning accuracies and optimal high speed and high responsivity that are not possible with conventional ball screw drive methods.
- High Rigidity Construction and Precision Thermal Compensation System
- A newly developed CFRP compact symmetrical head is loaded to achieve low weight and high rigidity. In addition to the fully separate heat source and precise cooling mechanism, a newly developed precise thermal displacement compensation system makes it possible to perform high-precision machining. Also, the latest applications using AI (artificial intelligence) technologies are incorporated.
- New High-Speed "SP Power Supply" Boosts Machining Speed from Rough to Finish
- The new "SP power supply" NC unit developed and manufactured in-house has new discharge circuits and control that significantly improve machining speeds for all processes from rough machining to finishing. The new "Arc-less 4" EDM machining system offers stable high-precision machining to all types of materials.
- Main Award at the 61th (2018) Best 10 New Product Awards (Sponsor: Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun)
|Axis stroke X×Y×Z (mm)||300 x 250 x 200|
|Max. weight of electrode（kg）||5|
|Max. weight of workpiece（kg）||200|
|Machine tool dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1140 x 1680 x 1950|