Realizes High Yields of Insert Molding V-LINE® and locking direct pressure method. The rotary table which accurately stops in position expands the prospects of automation.
* The picture shown may slightly differ from the actual machine.
- Stable Molding Enabled by V-LINE®
- The V-LINE® consists of a plasticization and injection unit which enables stable measurement and injection, realized by eliminating the destabilizing factors during the plasticization measurement and injection, by separating the plasticization and injection. Sodick's original control technology enables plasticization and injection control at optimal timing.
- Locking Direct-pressure Mold Clamping
- The well-balanced arrangement of the three hydraulic cylinders for mold opening and closing with the movable platen connected to tie-bars realizes excellent straightness, and the locking direct pressure generates a high mold clamping force with uniform repeatability. The electric servo driven rotary table realizes excellent stop position accuracy and high speed.
- Space-saving and Improved Workability
- The height of the table was made lower than the
conventional machine in order to improve the
The V-LINE® with a shorter mechanism even made the overall height of the machine lower which realized space savings.
|Clamping system||Locking Direct Pressure|
|Max. clamping force (kN)||980|
|Open daylight (Min. mold thickness + Max. stroke) (mm)||600|
|Min. mold thickness/Max. mold thickness (mm)||300|
|Plasticization and Injection System||Screw Pre-plasticizing|
|Screw diameter （mm）||28 | 32 | 40|
|Plunger diameter （mm）||28 | 32 | 40|
|Max. injection pressure （MPa）||252 | 234 | 204|
|Theoretical injection volume (cm3)||83 | 108 | 150|
|Injection rate (cm3/s)||184 | 241 | 377|
|Max. injection speed （mm/s）||300|
|Plasticating capacity （kg/h）||35 | 50 | 65|
|Machine size L×W×H (mm)||3095 x 1600 x 3440|
|Machine weight （kg）||6600|
|Mold Clamping Force Classification||100-199|
|Drive system||Electric Hybrid|
|Table diameter (mm)||1400|
|Maximum die dimensions L×W (mm)||500×500|