Electron-beam irradiation combines precision and surface strengthening in one process. In-house developed electron-beam Aperture enables maximum beam irradiation diameter of Φ60mm.
* The picture shown may slightly differ from the actual machine.
- Electron-beam PIKA Surface Processing Machine
- Electron-beam irradiation process works by rapidly repeating high heat and normal temperature exposure.
This results in surface reformation.
- Extend mold longevity, improve corrosion resistance and mold release
- Die and mold typically represents plastic molding, and electron-beam irradiation improves mold-release and shortens molding cycle time. It improves the sliding of press dies and highly effective in prevention of gas clogging.
Hot-forging die , reforming the surface by electron-beam irradiation strengthens the material to better withstand cracking, and greatly extends the usage-life of dies by improving thermal fatigure effects.
- Cemented carbide, acrylic resin, zirconia ceramic. Potentiality foe wide-range of applications imaginabe.
|Table Spec||NC control|
|Machine tool dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1040 x 1452 x 1800|
|Work size W x D x H (mm)||100 x 100 x 100|
|Operational ambient temperature||10～28℃|
|Beam diameter（mm）||Less than 60 mm|