Direct-pressure clamping and the V-LINE® system enable high-yield insert molding. A high-precision single-action table that extends the horizons of automation.
* The picture shown may slightly differ from the actual machine.
- Stable Molding Enabled by V-LINE®
- Sodick's V-LINE® system is a plasticization/injection system that separates the plasticization and injection processes to ensure stable measurement and injection by removing unstable elements during plasticization, measurement, and injection. It has been combined with proprietary Sodick control technology to control the plasticization and injection processes in the optimum timing.
- Electric Hybrid Direct-Pressure Clamping System
- TR40EHV incorporates an electric hybrid direct-pressure clamping system that combines the best of electrical and hydraulic clamping methods. It has the high rigidity needed to accurately maintain the clamping posture, creating uniform clamping force.
- Space & Energy-Saving Design
- The use of V-LINE® and direct-pressure clamping reduce the molding machine’s length width and height, greatly decreasing the molding machine’s space requirements. Energy consumption has also been improved by the use of a high-efficiency servo pump.
|Clamping system||Direct Pressure|
|Max. clamping force (kN)||392|
|Tie bar distance W×L (mm)||360 x 360|
|Platen Dimensions W×L (mm)||520 x 520|
|Open daylight (Min. mold thickness + Max. stroke) (mm)||500|
|Min. mold thickness/Max. mold thickness (mm)||250|
|Plasticization and Injection System||Screw Pre-plasticizing|
|Screw diameter （mm）||18 | 22 | 28|
|Plunger diameter （mm）||16 | 22 | 28|
|Max. injection pressure （MPa）||262 | 256 | 252|
|Theoretical injection volume (cm3)||14 | 27 | 83|
|Injection rate (cm3/s)||80 | 114 | 123|
|Max. injection speed （mm/s）||400 | 300 | 200|
|Plasticating capacity （kg/h）||13 | 18 | 30|
|Machine size L×W×H (mm)||1934 x 1583 x 3402|
|Machine weight （kg）||3150|
|Mold Clamping Force Classification||20-99|
|Drive system||Electric Hybrid|