V-LINE®'s global standard model contributes to high value-added molding in extensive fields, including precision, electronics, optics and medical equipments.
* The picture shown may slightly differ from the actual machine.
- Excellent Plasticization & Injection Performance
- Equipped with a highly stable and highly reliable plasticization and injection unit realized by Sodick's original V-LINE® which contributes to accurate and highly repeatable resin injection, and a hydraulic accumulator mechanism that enables high speed injection with dynamic responsiveness at a high level.
- Original Mold Open/Close & Clamping Mechanism
- Adopts both a mold open/close mechanism which realizes accurate position control by an elect ronic system, and a mold clamping mechanism that reproduces an accurate mold clamping force by a hydraul ic sys tem. Equ ipped wi th a direct pres sure mold clamping system which utilizes the merits of the electro-hydraulic hybrid system to the utmost.
- Total Servo Drive
- Further improved energy saving performance by the use of an electric servo motor for the hydraulic pump drive, in addition to the electric servo motor drive for the mold open/ close mechanism and ejection mechanism.
|Clamping system||Locking Direct Pressure|
|Max. clamping force (kN)||294 *1|
|Tie bar distance W×L (mm)||310 x 310|
|Platen Dimensions W×L (mm)||440 x 440|
|Open daylight (Min. mold thickness + Max. stroke) (mm)||550|
|Min. mold thickness/Max. mold thickness (mm)||150/360|
|Plasticization and Injection System||Screw Pre-plasticizing|
|Screw diameter （mm）||14 | 18 | 22|
|Plunger diameter （mm）||12 | 16 | 22|
|Max. injection pressure （MPa）||288 | 262 | 260|
|Theoretical injection volume (cm3)||4.5 | 14 | 27|
|Injection rate (cm3/s)||57 | 101 | 190|
|Max. injection speed （mm/s）||500|
|Plasticating capacity （kg/h）||4 | 7 | 14|
|Machine size L×W×H (mm)||3150 x 1030 x 1679|
|Machine weight （kg）||2000|
|Mold Clamping Force Classification||20-99|
|Drive system||Electric Hybrid|