Injection Molding of Magnesium Die Cast Products now Available Realizes innovative good quality product range, work environment and safety
* The picture shown may slightly differ from the actual machine.
- V-LINE® Direct Casting
- This machine consists of a ground-breaking structure
in which the precision molding technology
cultivated in the V-LINE® without a melting furnace
and holding furnace was applied to magnesium.
Greatly expands the high quality range of die cast products.
- Supports Extensive Needs from Thin to Thick Products
- Since a direct nozzle performs the injection close
to the product, thin and complicated shapes can
be molded with a sufficient molten flow in the
mold at low injection speeds.
The direct pressure transferred to the molten bath at a holding pressure, also enables molding of high quality and thick products without internal defects.
- Improves Work Environment and Safety
- The supplied billet alloy material is melted in a cylinder at a fixed quantity without using a melting furnace and retaining path, which ensures a high level of safety. The work environment can also be improved greatly, as no pumping of magnesium is required when the machine is stopped at the end of work.
|Clamping system||Locking Direct Pressure|
|Max. clamping force (kN)||2940|
|Tie bar distance W×L (mm)||610 x 610|
|Platen Dimensions W×L (mm)||820 x 820|
|Open daylight (Min. mold thickness + Max. stroke) (mm)||1050|
|Min. mold thickness/Max. mold thickness (mm)||350/700|
|Plasticization and Injection System||Mg-PLUS|
|Plunger diameter （mm）||60|
|Max. injection pressure （MPa）||60|
|Theoretical injection volume (cm3)||282.6|
|Injection rate (cm3/s)||8830|
|Max. injection speed （mm/s）||2500|
|Machine size L×W×H (mm)||6079 x 1625 x 2190|
|Machine weight （kg）||10000|
|Mold Clamping Force Classification||200-499|
|Drive system||Electric Hybrid|
|Mg Material Diameter(mm)||60|