Vertical single-acting type injection moulding machine
with greatly improved productivity which demonstrates both moulding
stability and high-cycle by V-LINE®
* The picture shown may slightly differ from the actual machine.
- Injection & plasticization unit
- The injection and plasticization unit succeeded the V-LINE® which realized stable and high accu-racy moulding. A high-speed and high-pressure specification and dynamic response specification equipped with the super-dynamic response LDDV*injection valve can also be selected.
*LDDV = Linear Direct Double Valve
- High-cycle specification
- The adoption of Sodick's unique hybrid toggle mechanism realized a cycle reduction of 20%*compared to conventional, which greatly contrib-utes to productivity improvement.
* Comparison value in an actual moulding cycle of same moulded product
- Expanded platen size
- The tie bar interval in the horizontal direction was expanded to expand the internal area of the tie bar to 116% compared to conventional, which can now support the upsizing of moulds accompa-nying the complicated shapes of moulded prod-ucts, and moulds with sliding cores.
|Clamping system||Double Toggle|
|Max. clamping force (kN)||490|
|Tie bar distance W×L (mm)||420 x 360|
|Platen Dimensions W×L (mm)||610(760) x 550(750)|
|Open daylight (Min. mold thickness + Max. stroke) (mm)||600|
|Min. mold thickness/Max. mold thickness (mm)||250 / 350|
|Plasticization and Injection System||Screw Pre-plasticizing|
|Screw diameter （mm）||18 | 22 | 28|
|Plunger diameter （mm）||16 | 22 | 28|
|Max. injection pressure （MPa）||262 | 256 | 252|
|Theoretical injection volume (cm3)||14 | 27 | 83|
|Injection rate (cm3/s)||80 | 114 | 123|
|Max. injection speed （mm/s）||400 | 300 | 200|
|Plasticating capacity （kg/h）||7 | 14 | 30|
|Machine size L×W×H (mm)||1934 x 1643 x 3275 | 3502|
|Machine weight （kg）||3000 | 3150|
|Mold Clamping Force Classification||AC Servo motor control|