Sodick IoT Sodick Internet of Things
IoT "Internet of Things"
- The IoT is a network where all things including vehicles, household appliances, robots, and facilities are connected to the Internet, and the exchange of information progresses the creation of data of things and automation based on the data which produces new added value.
- This is not only limited to the sales of products, but also contributes to the progression of service provisions utilizing products, so called the service industry of things.
- The operation data and molding data of the molding machine can be centrally managed.
- List displays and molding data (cycle time, injection pressure, etc.) of the operating status of the molding machine which is centrally managed by a fi le server can be checked in real time in a tabular format and graph format.
Example of system confi guration If the network is connected to a server, the production conditions of all molding machines and molding data can be checked from anywhere.
- The molding data, molding conditions, and waveform data of the molding machine can be saved to a fi le server in CSV format. This data can be used in the customer's system.
Example of system confi guration When saving to a PC via LAN communication
- The contents of error occurrences, production status, and operating status of each molding machine can be checked by e-mail.
- E-mails are sent according to the e-mail sending conditions set for each molding machine.
- The e-mail sending timing that can be set is during an error occurrence, end of production, and specifi ed times.
Example of system confi guration