Automatic Noodle Boiling Machine
Noodle Boiling Machine with Automatic Cleaning Function for “High Efficiency”, “Excellent Hygiene”, and “Easy Maintenance”.
- (1)Not susceptible to Environmental Constraints
- All the processes from boiling to water-cooling are inline-housed, so the noodle is protected from any external contamination.
- (2)Keep highly Hygienic and Dry environment without contaminating the surroundings.
- High-pressure water-cleaning prevents the surroundings from being contaminated, thus maintaining a highly hygienic and dry environment at factory.
- (3)High Cooling Efficiency
- The cooling zone is airtight sealed, allowing an enhanced cooling efficiency without being much influenced by environmental conditions.
- (4)State-of-the-Art Cleaning Process
- An entire process from draining water, pre-washing, cycle-washing, final washing, to refilling water is fully automated. There is no need for the machine operator to wait till the production is finished. Next production can start with no cleanings.。
- (5)CIP Touch Panel Screen for Fast and Easy Operation
- On the touch panel screen, Full-automatic, Half-automatic, and Manual operation can be selected. Detailed adjustments are possible depending on uncleanliness level and product-switching timing.
- (6)Excellently Effective CIP Cleaning
- “Cycle Operation” of Water-jetting, Detergent, and Heat-energy will wash away stubborn insoluble protein and starch dirts.
Cleaning Process of CIP Fully Automatic Noodle Boiling Machine
CIP function completely cleans deep-inside of the complex machine, where manual washing cannot touch, to highly hygienic conditions without leaving any unwashed spots!
CIP Touch Panel Monitor Display
On the touch panel screen, Full-automatic, Half-automatic, and Manual operation can be selected. Detailed adjustments are possible depending on uncleanliness level and product-switch timing.
Temperature Retention Efficiency of Cooling Compartment
Superior Temperature Retention is achieved by airtight panel structure for all the noodle pathways in CIP Fully Automatic Noodle Boiling Machine,
Measuring Position：At the side of lower chain railing of washing compartment leading to the wrapping machine.
Measuring Time：From a start of production to its end
Measuring Device：Micropack Data Tracer
|CIP machine||Ambient temperature|
Cleanliness Level of CIP
Sampling Cleanliness Test Result of Before/After Cleaning for the conventional machine and CIP
- Quoted data is colony value/100cm2. TNTC means that measurement is not possible due to too large count.
|Conventional Machine||CIP Machine|
|Chain||600→No detection.||Bacteria like E-coli was not detected after washing.|
|Rear of water tank||No detection.→40|
|Chain railing of wrapping section||TNTC→TNTC|
|Washing method||High-pressure Water jetting and Sodium Hypochlorite Immersion Sterilization||Circulation Cleaning by using highly heated detegent.|
|Production equipment||Main items||Production capability||Boiling time|
|S8O8-13-18000||Udon||18,000 meals/1 hour||13minutes|
|CIP s-808-11-8000||Udon||14,000meals/ 1 hour||14minutes|
|CIP S-808-11-8000||Udon||8,000meals/ 1 hour||11minutes|
|CIP S-606-18-2250||Thick Udon||2,500meals/ 1 hour||18minutes|
|CIP S-606-8-3600||Thick Udon||3,600meals/ 1 hour||8minutes|
|CIP S-606-3-3000||Japanese Soba||3,000meals/ 1 hour||3minutes|
|CIP S-1206-3-2000||Roku-wari Soba||2,000meals/ 1 hour||3minutes|
External Dimensional Diagram