Quick Pure Mill
Space-saving, all-in-one unit features instantaneous grinding technology that extracts the maximum flavor without sacrificing nutrients.
- (1)Restriction in heat generation during grinding to prevent loss of flavor
- Original proprietary rotary blades achieve instantaneous grinding while restricting the heat generated during the milling process.
Restriction in heat generation is achieved with the adoption of cooling system that maintains the grinding chamber at ambient temperature.
- (2) Compatible with continuous powder-recovery system (optional)
- ・Basic system configuration supporting fully automatic operation.
・Powder collection containers can be attached or removed during machine operation.
・Attached sensor indicates when a powder collection container is full.
・Operation stops automatically when all collection containers are full.
- (3) Pursuing Easiness on use!
- Revolutionary space-saving, all-in-one design.
- (4) Condition search function equipped
- The optimal powder milling conditions are saved in memory for simple selection from the operating panel.
- (5) Easy maintenance!
- ・Powder chamber is designed for easy cleaning.
・Parts requiring maintenance (powder collection unit and containers, filter unit) can be
removed with a few simple tools.
New Uses for Rice Flour
Processed Products of Rice Flour
- Alcoholic beverages including Japanese sake
- Rice crackers
- Seasonings including miso and rice vinegar
- Japanese confectionary including dango and manju rice cakes
- Rice flour bread
- Western confectionary including cakes, cookies, pizza, etc.
- Rice flour udon and rice flour ramen
- Soap and body soap
|Main motor||200V 5.5kW||200V 15kW||200V 37kW|
|Cooling unit||200V 1.6kW||200V 1.6kW||－|
|1,125 × 865 × 1,262mm||1,565 × 1,288 × 2,007mm||(1,900 × 2,200 × 2,300mm)|
|1,800 x 1,700mm||2,400 x 2,400mm||－|
|3-phase AC200V 50/60Hz||3-phase AC200V 50/60Hz||3-phase AC200V 50/60Hz|
|Abou 400kg||Abou 800kg||-|
- The maximum milling capacity differs according to the type of raw ingredient, the water content of the raw ingredient, and the particle size required.